Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bayview Hotel Langkawi: Great location and value for money + very good service!

Bayview Hotel 
I am for 3 days and 2 nights on last week ... I love this place because ... for the excellent service and variety of food menu for breakfast For me this is a good choice for those who like chocolate and other shopping ...

I've paid for ... Hill prospect, but one of the staff for my room overlooking the sea Upgrade I'm really happy because I here is my bonus ... ! I also make my own choice, if I double bed for single bed or double bed size preference.

Another thing is the pool, the pool is very nice and good for adults and a child. We need not worry if something happens we have someone guide in the pool ...

I will know that I come back here in the future and in this hotel again promise for a longer stay. And many of my sweet memories of bayview_nns Hotel Langkawi. I am proud of my self ... from a stay at this hotel with my darling sweet heart

The staff at the reception to wani ... I will contact u when I come back here again. Tq so much for great service and I hope you will bacome supervisor or higher level ...
Clean twin beds
Clean shower area and toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment