Monday, January 21, 2013

BEST WESTERN Atlantis Hotel: A very modern and comfortable hotel

Exterior
It was the first time for three days visit me at this hotel. The hotel is in a privileged location at the Southern Cross Station (Airport Express Bus Terminal). In addition, a short walk from the hotel is a tram stop for city or Docklands trips. The trams run right outside the hotel, and just around the corner, you can take the free City Circle Tram.
Most of all I could check in surprisingly early in the morning without bothering or circumstances. (the fate of the early morning flights covered in each city). I also found that all the staff at the reception was very friendly and accommodating. There is absolutely no exception.
I had. A very high standard rooms with views of the city, which I then assigned the most That made for absolute quiet but oddly enough I agree it was difficult to enjoy the view. The external window apparently was not made for a very long time and were strongly full of dirt residue. Maybe a small blemish was deserves attention but soon, even though the room. Yourself comfortable and spotless
Coincidentally, there is a very nice Italian restaurant, which was located next to the hotel you do not want to go very far into the city.
I will definitely be looking to stay at the Atlantis.
Bedroom Disabled
Disabled Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment