Saturday, January 19, 2013

Britannia Adelphi Hotel: A beautiful grand old lady

We just finished skills coach style party weekend at the Adelphi Liverpool.

I love this old hotel ... The room was very nice and spacious. The staff could not do enough for you. Skills to their own rooms for the party night, had begun with a superb 3 course meal, served by a lovely friendly waiters. Silver service was great! Friendly bar staff and not have to wait too long before we were served. Super Disco! The breakfast was a nice help yourself at the buffet, always a great staff in the breakfast room. I can not wait for August. Thank you to all the staff.

I have just returned from a 5 day stay at this hotel. It was probably the most impressive hotels, where I. Ever with its variety of marble, brass, and chandeliers Pasterwork The room I stayed in was very spacious. It had a double bed and a little old-fashioned furniture and lamps. It was clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was adequate with shower over the bath. It was a bit of black mildue around the edge of the tub, but I did. Not any inconvenience or alarm The room was very hot and I could not turn off the heater and the room, control did not seem to work. Anyway, my friend managed to open the window and it was fine for me. All these little things have nothing. From the comfort of this beautiful 'Grand Old Lady', I had the feeling that the hotel was The staff was friendly. The food was excellent value for money. Live entertainment every evening was very enjoyable. It is in a good location, central to everything. I will definitely return to this hotel in 2013.

I attended a wedding at the Adelphi at the weekend and can only speak from our experience, but the staff, the location, the service was excellent. The lobby is quite impressive, the wedding service, very nice, the staff very professional and courteous. I did not find anything wrong with it. And the prices at the bar were excellent. You do not need your own on this occasion! ! Well done Adelphi - and we would definitely come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment