Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ibiza Rocks Hotel: happy holidays

Very centrally located, just 300 meters from the sandy beach. Countless shopping and entertainment venues, the entertainment district is just a few minutes. Highly recommended for young people was a nice vacation.

A more perfect vacation I've never seen the Club Paraiso is undoubtedly the best hotel in which I've ever been. If we did not eat at the hotel, but we have spent a lot of time there. 3 pools (and I recommend the chill-out pool) and a Jacuzzi! And the place was so clean. But what has really cared for the perfect holiday was fantastic, the entertainment of the freestyle team. I can only congratulate the hotel, to have the BEST DJ I have ever met, namely AJ, the guy was just great. I could praise him all day long and not even describe half of what he has done everything. This hotel is mainly on 16 - 26-year-aligned, but also with my 31 years, I could not fault it. For the guys, there were hundreds of great girls to Anssehen, and the girls were able to get enough of each lot handsome, good-looking guys, and I can not remember to have seen in the whole hotel just a measly types. I would love to come back immediately to relive all that can.

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about Ibiza Rocks, and I'm glad that many of the negative aspects is completely hyped. Yes, the rooms were basic but very clean and everything works fine (apart from a power outlet). The staff and the tour guide and the guests were brilliant. They scream special Tasha to our rep - the best rep ever! Gigs and events of rocks were first class, all events include a free entry into a large nightclub. Information is warming up again by negative aspect was in the lobby re Boat parties, our nights, etc. It was great. Great holiday, great hotel, great people!

here for the last 2 years and have stayed never been disappointed. Great rooms, top people and great atmosphere all around. I would anywhere else in ibz!

No comments:

Post a Comment