Saturday, January 19, 2013

Paragon Hotel: Excellent value for money

Exterior Entrance
The hotel is an impressive building with lots of character. I stayed here for 2 nights at the hotel was warm and cozy. The room was a good size, it was warm and well equipped was clean lot of hot water and good facilities. The hotel has a bar and restaurant serving excellent and very cheap meals. The staff are all very friendly and very helpful. somewhere to park your car safely 24 hours a day is one less thing to worry about, the hotel offers. I had no problems with my car, damaged in the hotel car park as I do every time I pick up to leave the parking lot and my car and I thought it would ever again. A security guard on the way to or from the parking lot I had a nice, quiet stay not as loud as I lead to believe by some of the reviews here. To sum up my experience at this hotel and I can not easily stay here again, the hotel offers excellent value for money for me has everything you need.
Twin Room
bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment