Friday, January 18, 2013

Reviews: Urban Hotel Madrid


Excellent hotel, well placed for those who come out to enjoy the day and nightlife of Madrid. We loved the modern design of all facilities, with an ethnic touch precious.

The staff is super polite and helpful, made ​​us feel great. The reception outside and inside the hotel fantastic, especially rondeña representation.

You helped me surprise my wife with roses and a bottle of champagne in the room upon arrival, we will not forget in a while.

Congratulations on what you've got to feel Urban hotel guests.

I have no words to thank the deal, the attention, the details and the professionalism of the Hotel Urban maitres. Jose Antonio, Jose Manuel ... ARE AWESOME AND UNIQUE!

We got married yesterday and we celebrated the feast in the hotel. From minute one and all facilities were "no problem" your maximum, but what we have conquered is the attention you have given at all times to us and our guests.

The excellent menu, exquisite organization, the trust trasmitís loooong makes everything easier and especially reassuring ... Chapo! Recommended. And repeat!

2 comments:

  1. I want to go in Madrid because according to my friend, that place was very classical and it has the best vacation spot that he encounter and I was amazed on his story. Now I am planning to visit Madrid this summer vacation to relax since I'm always stress in my work. I will now get a hotel reservation in Hotel Madrid so that there will be an accommodation that was waiting for me.

    http://www.venere.com/it/spagna/madrid/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your decision. Your friend completely right, enjoy all the amenities with a touch of ethnic valuable.

      Delete