Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Queens - Leeds: Nice place to stay

view
The hotel was well located to hear the station, on trains or by road in the room was nothing. Room and bathroom were very clean, high-end equipment.
The wireless connection in the room did not work, e-mails, however, could the internet be accessed for free space on the ground floor.

Second week here, and I must say, until now, the service was impeccable. The room is very nice, the standard is perfect, the food is wonderful and the staff could not be more helpful. But tonight, the old hit was behind the bar slowly, ignorant, and I was uncomfortable. This is my experience of what has been a pleasure to tonight ruined. I would love to stay here again, but next time I'll avoid the bar and reception area when he's layer.

Good quality and good service from walking through the front door I loved the decor and my room was perfect. The view from the window at the station's interesting and I felt something special - it was a special treat. I just want to be back soon. The location was perfect - a train to Leeds, I was next door to my room and after several walks around the city center, I was soon back to the hotel. I enjoyed the breakfast of oatmeal, cereal and hot food. The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. The bathroom products were a nice reward, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, and the TV was equipped with Sky Sports, which would be interesting to me personally, I would not imagine but will be very impressed. I was very pleased with the use of a refrigerator, and coffee, tea and biscuits were a welcome addition. I came to know not one hour earlier, if I may be allowed the use of my room, but that was no problem. At the end of my stay I was able to leave my bag at the front desk to collect a ticket. Forget also free newspaper - The Yorkshire Post and the new short newspaper - the name
full sized bath

comfortable bed
complementary toiletries
heated towel rail
the TV and fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment